Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
Request Covid 19 Impact
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
What Our Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market Report Offers?
Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market is the title of an upcoming report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The Digital Freight Brokerage market report extensively covers market segmentation by Platform, Deployment, Transportation Mode, End-User, geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and potential Digital Freight Brokerage market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth. Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the Digital Freight Brokerage market from this report.
“The global Digital Freight Brokerage market size is expected to be worth around US$ 39,825.70 million by 2031 from US$ 2,299.60 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 32.99% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence Digital Freight Brokerage market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in un explored areas of operation. The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources, are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity. The global Digital Freight Brokerage market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months. This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe. The same applies to the global Digital Freight Brokerage market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals have been severely affected by this outbreak. These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global Digital Freight Brokerage market over the forecast timeline. However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global Digital Freight Brokerage market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major Digital Freight Brokerage Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global Digital Freight Brokerage market include:
C.H. Robinson, Cargocentric Inc., CEVA Logistics, Convoy, Coyote Logistics, LLC, DAT Solutions, LLC, DB Schenker Logistics, DHL International GmbH, Echo Global Logistics, Cargomatic Inc., J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc., Kintetsu World Express, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Loadsmart Inc., Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd., TGMatrix Limited., Transfix, Trucker Path Inc., Truckstop.com, Uber Freight, uShip Inc.
Segmentation of the Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market:
- Specialized & Generic Marketplaces
- Crowd Shipping Platform
- Digital Freight Exchange
- Tender Platform
- Digital/ Virtual Forwarders
- Logistics Companies
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Digital Freight Brokerage Market Report?
- CAGR of the Digital Freight Brokerage market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the Digital Freight Brokerage market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive Digital Freight Brokerage market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
- The growth of the Digital Freight Brokerage market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the Digital Freight Brokerage market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Digital Freight Brokerage market vendors.
- Digital Freight Brokerage Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 32.99% Market Size in 2021 2,299.60Mn 2031 Value Projection 39,825.70Mn Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- C.H. Robinson
- Cargocentric Inc.
- CEVA Logistics
- Coyote Logistics, LLC
- DAT Solutions, LLC
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL International GmbH
- Echo Global Logistics
- Cargomatic Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- Kintetsu World Express
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Loadsmart Inc.
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- TGMatrix Limited.
- Trucker Path Inc.
- Uber Freight
Request for TOC
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!