Global Connected Retail Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
Request Covid 19 Impact
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
What Our Global Connected Retail Market Report Offers?
Global Connected Retail Market is the title of an upcoming report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The Connected Retail market report extensively covers market segmentation by Connectivity, Component, End User Industries, geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and potential Connected Retail market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth. Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the Connected Retail market from this report.
“The global Connected Retail market size is expected to be worth around US$ 244.1Bn by 2031 from US$ 40.1Bn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 19.79% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence Connected Retail market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in un explored areas of operation. The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources, are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity. The global Connected Retail market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months. This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe. The same applies to the global Connected Retail market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals have been severely affected by this outbreak. These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global Connected Retail market over the forecast timeline. However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global Connected Retail market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major Connected Retail Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global Connected Retail market include: Cisco Systems (San Jose, California), Verizon (New York, United States) International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) (U.S.), Amazon Web Services Inc. (Seattle, U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S.), Belatrix Software (Redwood City, U.S), ARM Holdings PLC (Softbank Group) (Cambridge,U.K), Softweb Solutions Inc. (Chicago, U.S), Atmel Corporation (Microchip Technology Inc.) (California, U.S), Google Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, U.S), SAP SE (Germany), NXP Semiconductors NV (Netherlands), Zebra Technologies Corp. (U.S), Fujitsu Limited (Tokyo, Japan), PTC Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S)
Segmentation of the Global Connected Retail Market:
End User Industries
- Electronics and Appliance
- Home and Personal Care
- Food and Beverage
- Footwear and Accessories
- Home Goods
- Sporting Goods and Toys
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Connected Retail Market Report?
- CAGR of the Connected Retail market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the Connected Retail market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive Connected Retail market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
- The growth of the Connected Retail market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the Connected Retail market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Connected Retail market vendors.
- Connected Retail Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 5.99% Market Size in 2021 40.1Bn USD 2031 Value Projection 244.1Bn USD Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- Cisco Systems (San Jose
- Verizon (New York
- United States) International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) (U.S.)
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (Seattle
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington
- Belatrix Software (Redwood City
- ARM Holdings PLC (Softbank Group) (Cambridge,U.K)
- Softweb Solutions Inc. (Chicago
- Atmel Corporation (Microchip Technology Inc.) (California
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (Santa Clara
- SAP SE (Germany)
Request for TOC
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!