Global Metal Bellows Market By Product Type, By Application, And By Region/ Country (Us, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, And Rest Of The World) – Global Forecast From 2020 To 2029
12th August 2019
- find_in_page Our Research Methodology is based on the following main points:
- Data Collections and Interpretation
- Data Validation
- Final Projections and Conclusion
“Global Metal Bellows Market” is a published report at MarketResearch.biz. The metal bellows market is expected to be valued over US$ 1Bn in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period. The global metal bellows market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region/countries.
Metal bellows are crucial and resourceful enabling technology for a wide use of engineering purposes. They play an important role in controlling vacuum, pressure, and motion. Metal bellows are used by various industry segments in a wide range of machine assemblies and components. Metal bellows convert mechanical, pressure, and temperature changes to linear or rotational motion. Metal bellows have a broad spectrum of applications such as power generation, marine, rail traction, oil and gas, engine exhaust systems, water treatment, district heating, and wastewater and automotive applications. Owing to cutting-edge manufacturing methods, bellows are engineered and manufactured with exceptionally small dimensions. For instance, metal bellows can be mass-produced with diameters ranging from 0.02 inches to 9.0 inches, walls as thin as 0.0002 in., and spring rates that can be controlled to plus-minus 10%. Metal bellows generally provide critical engineering functionality in different components and applications such as Linear multipliers, flexible shaft couplings, pulsation dampeners, mechanical seals, Vacuum interrupters, pressure switches, etc. Due to consistency of metal bellows they are also widely used as mechanical backups for various mission-crucial electronic systems in very sensitive military and aerospace applications. Usually, metal bellows are manufactured using many techniques such as hydroforming, edge welding, and electrodeposition (also called electroforming). Each of these techniques has some disadvantages and advantages, in terms of the bellow dimensions it can manufacture, materials that can be used, and the engineering capabilities and performance properties of the completed bellow it can produce.
Increasing disposable income is directly supporting demand for a better and improved lifestyle, which in turn is driving demand for non-automotive and automotive sectors equally. Growing demand from sectors such as water treatment and power generation, especially in economies like China and India, is driving demand for global metal bellows in the global market in the Asia Pacific region. Governments of developed economies are focusing on the safety of factories and are introducing stringent regulations. As metal bellows are reliable and have applications in safety valves, piping, etc. This factor will support the metal bellows market in Europe and other similar regions. Metal bellows are used in different industries such as power generation, manufacturing, automotive, mining, water treatment, and wind power. Various governments are supporting installation of metal bellows to have a safe environment; this will aid in a steady growth of metal bellows market. All these factors are expected to drive growth of the global metal bellows market over the forecast period.
However, the use of steel to produce metal bellows is projected to be a restraint to hamper growth of the global metal bellows market. Metal bellows are a minor component of a machine or an assembly. Hence, their demand will be comparatively low. This factor will hamper a fast growth metal bellows market. Research and development are opening new doors for metal bellows market as new applications are being discovered. These discoveries will create an enormous opportunity for the metal bellows market.
Global Metal Bellows Market Segment Analysis:
By Product Type: Among the product type segments, the stainless steel segment is projected to account for majority revenue share, and register a CAGR of over 4.2% over the forecast period.
By Application: Among the application segments, the automotive segment is projected to account for majority revenue share and register a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period.
Global Metal Bellows Market Regional Analysis:
The market in China currently accounts for highest revenue share among the regional markets, followed by Europe, the US, and India, respectively. The China market is projected to register highest CAGR of over 4.7% in the global metal bellows market.
Key developments by Companies:
BOA Holding GmbH
Merger/Acquisition: In September, Ring International Holding AG acquires BOA Group GmbH
Contracts/Order; In June, the company receives big order from VW for EnduroFlex Exhaust Hoses
Corporate Awards; In May, the company received 10 PPM Quality Achievement from DAF-PACCAR
Contracts/Agreements; In May, the company delivered a pipe assembly with an integrated EnduroFlex exhaust hose, which is designed and validated for a durability of more than 1.000.000 miles.
Contracts/Order; In October, the company deliver its high performance and extrem damping EnduroFlex exhaust flex hose for this famous vehicle.
Contracts/Order; In September, the company wins contract from AUDI Ingolstadt
Contracts/Order; In September, the company will deliver metal hose for CO2 aircondition systems for PVs
Contracts/Agreements; In June, the company's entered the OEM business at Ford Motor Company US
Contracts/Agreements; In May, the company entered the OEM business at Daimler Heavy Vehicles
Global Metal Bellows Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Non-Ferrous-Beryllium bronze
- Stainless steel
- Other Product Types
- South East & Asia
- Rest of the World
- Witzenmann GmbH
- Senior plc (Senior Flexonics)
- GEA Group
- Penflex Corp
- BOA Holding GmbH
- EagleBurgmann GermanyGmbH & Co. KG
- Hyspan Precision Products, Inc
- Weldmac Manufacturing Company
- Triad Bellows Design & Manufacturing Inc
- Technoflex Corporation
- KSM Component Co., Ltd
- Duraflex Inc.
- Microflex Inc.
- US Bellows Inc.
- Chapter 1 Global Metal Bellows Market Insights
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Global Metal Bellows Market is segmented on the basis of Product Type, Application, and Region:
- 1.3 Drivers of Global Metal Bellows Market
- 1.4 Restraints of Global Metal Bellows Market
- 1.5 Opportunities for Global Metal Bellows Market
- 1.6 Trends of Global Metal Bellows Market
- 1.7 Pest Analysis
- 1.8 PORTER’s Five Forces Analysis
- 1.9 Macro-economic Factors
- 1.10 Opportunity Orbits
- 1.11 Opportunity Map Analysis
- 1.11.1 Optimistic Scenario:
- 1.11.2 Likely Scenario:
- 1.11.3 Conservative Scenario:
- 1.12 Technology Road Map
- 1.13 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Chapter 1 Global Metal Bellows Market Insights
Request for Customization
- How much revenue share is the US region market projected to account for in the global metal bellows market in 2026?In 2026, the US region market is projected to account for revenue share of US$ 296.3Mn
- Revenue from the stainless steel segment is projected to expand at what rate over the forecast period in the global metal bellows market?Revenue from the stainless steel segment in the global metal bellows market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period
- What is the projected global revenue share difference between Non-Ferrous-Brass and Non-Ferrous-Beryllium Bronze segments in the global market in 2029?The projected global revenue share difference between Non-Ferrous-Brass and Non-Ferrous-Beryllium Bronze segments in the global market in 2029 is US$ 302Mn.
- Which are the leading five key players in the global metal bellows market?Witzenmann GmbH, Senior plc (Senior Flexonics), GEA Group, Penflex Corp, and BOA Holding GmbH are the leading five key players in the global metal bellows market
- Which regional/country market in the global metal bellows market is projected to account for highest revenue share in 2022?The China market is projected to account for highest revenue share of US$ 339.7 Mn in 2022.
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!