Global Robo-advisory Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
Robo-advisory Market Overview:
The Robo-advisory market report extensively covers market segmentation by Business Model, by Service Provider, Service Type, End-User, geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA), and potential Robo-advisory market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth.
Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the Robo-advisory market from this report.
“The Robo-advisory Market size is expected to be worth around US$ 1,23,925.70 million by 2031 from US$ 7,834.40 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 31.79% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence Robo-advisory market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in unexplored areas of operation.
The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly, industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity.
The global Robo-advisory market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Robo service providers in the region have the opportunity to increase their services and expand their portfolios by offering affordable, better returns services.
This will lead to a rapid rise in demand for funds like wealth management and equity fund in the region, which is expected to provide Robo advisory asset providers with remunerative opportunities over the forecast period.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months.
This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe.
The same applies to the global Robo-advisory market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals has been severely affected by this outbreak.
These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global Robo-advisory market over the forecast timeline.
However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global Robo-advisory market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major Robo-advisory Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global Robo-advisory market include:
Betterment, Blooom, Charles Schwab Corporation, FMR LLC, Personal Capital Corporation, SoFi, SIGFIG, The Vanguard Group Inc., Wealthfront Corporation, and WiseBanyan Inc.
Segmentation of the Global Robo-advisory Market:
Robo Advisory Market Key Segments
By Business Model
- Pure Robo Advisors
- Hybrid Robo Advisors
By Service Provider
- FinTech Robo Advisors
- Traditional Wealth Managers
By Service Type
- Direct Plan-Based/Goal-Based
- Comprehensive Wealth Advisory
- Retail Investor
- High Net Worth Individuals HNIs
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Robo-advisory Market Report?
- CAGR of the Robo-advisory market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the Robo-advisory market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive Robo-advisory market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Robo-advisory market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the Robo-advisory market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Robo-advisory market vendors.
- Robo-advisory Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 31.79% Market Size in 2021 7,834.40Mn 2031 Value Projection 1,23,925.70Mn Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- Charles Schwab Corporation
- FMR LLC
- Personal Capital Corporation
- The Vanguard Group Inc.
- Wealthfront Corporation
- WiseBanyan Inc.
Request for TOC
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
Request for Customization
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!