Global Builder Hardware Market By Hardware Type, By End-Use, And By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, And Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast From 2020 To 2029
20th September 2019
find_in_page Our Research Methodology is based on the following main points:
- Data Collections and Interpretation
- Data Validation
- Final Projections and Conclusion
Global Builder Hardware Market – is the title of a published report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The global builder hardware market revenue is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over the 10-year forecast period, and is projected to be valued at more than US$ 70 Bn in 2029. The report is an outcome of a comprehensive research study of the target market, and offers in-depth analysis, revenue shares and growth rates for each segment and region in the target market. The report also includes key drivers and restraints affecting growth of the target market. The global builder hardware market is segmented on the basis of hardware type, end-use, and region.
Builder Hardware: Introduction
Builder hardware is a group of different hardware products that are used for giving finished appearance to constructed structures and buildings, particularly to add aesthetic appearance and to protect and decorate structures. Builder hardware products do not make up any part of a building, but support their functionality. These products are used to support various fixtures such as doors, windows, and cabinets, and are made using various materials such as iron, nickel, brass, stainless steel, aluminum and plastic. Builder hardware are available in different shapes, size and designs and can be customized as per requirement, and include products such as door hinges, door handles, latches, letter plates, doorknobs, curtain hooks, pipes, faucets, girders, window supports, stoppers, locks, and other components.
Report Coverage and Deliverables
Global Builder Hardware Market: Dynamics
Drivers: Revenue from the global builder hardware market is projected to expand at a moderately high CAGR, owing to increasing demand for products from construction sector. Growing population, increasing urbanization, increasing renovation activities of existing infrastructure, and growing number of commercial establishements are some of the major factors expected to drive growth of the target market. Increasing income levels, changing preferences towards modern and stylish interiors and exteriors of houses, and increasing development in developing economies are among other factors expected to fuel growth of the global building hardware market. Research and Development (R&D) activities by major manufacturers to design innovative product ranges with enhanced strength and durability is projected to support growth of the target market.
Facts and Figures:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has sponsored a new report – Global Construction 2030 – which forecasts that the volume of construction output will increase by 85% to reach a value of US$ 15.5 Trillion worldwide by 2030, with three countries – China, US, and India – leading the way and accounting for 57% of all global growth, driven by developed countries recovering from economic instability and emerging countries
- According to the US Census Bureau, the total number of authorized permits for new building construction went up to US$ 1,308.8 Bn in October 2018 from US$ 1,247.5 Bn in 2017, registering a growth of 4.9% from the previous year
- According to Timetric’s Construction Intelligence Center (CIC), the Chinese construction industry is set to rise in value from US$ 2 trillion in 2014 to US$ 2.5 trillion in 2019. China revenues will advance by 8% or more as demand remains strong, mainly in the country's transport infrastructure segment
Restraints: Fluctuating prices of raw materials, and constant modification of stringent environmental regulations on recycling of the products and using low-impact materials are resulting in lower revenue profits. These are major factors expected to restrain growth of the market.
Global Builder Hardware Market: Segment and Region Insights
Insights, by Hardware Type:
The doors hardware segment is expected to dominate till 2020; however, between 2021 and 2029, the cabinet hardware segment is projected to account for highest share in terms of revenue and is expected to register highest CAGR more than of 6.4% over the forecast period.
Insights, by End-use:
The residential segment in the global building hardware market is projected to record highest share in terms of revenue. The commercial segment is projected to register highest CAGR of more than 5.9% over the 10-year forecast period.
Insights, by Region:
Asia Pacific market is projected to dominate in the global market in terms of revenue share, and is projected to register highest CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period. The market in North America is projected to follow the Asia Pacific market in terms of revenue share and CAGR in the target market. Europe builder hardware market is expected to record third-highest revenue share in the global market, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively.
Global Builder Hardware Market: Key Developments
- Contracts/Agreements; In January, the company signed an agreement to acquire The L.D. Kichler Co., a developer of decorative residential and light commercial lighting products, ceiling fans and LED lighting systems.
- Divestiture; In March, the company sold its subsidiary, Arrow Fastener to Hangzhou GreatStar Industrial Co., Ltd through which it divested Windows and Other Specialty Products segment.
- Commercial Operation; In April, the company along with Peninsula Publishing, SoCalGas and Habitat for Humanity of Orange County collaborated to provide Style Line series energy efficient vinyl windows to the Green Home project.
- Commercial Operation; In March, the company launched new blog, Sashes + Glass, to provide tips to homeowners.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In November, the company acquired Mercury Plastics, Inc. in the US.
- Corporate Awards; The company's subsidiary Milgard Windows & Doors was recognized as the Best of Houzz 2016.
- New Products/Services; The company’s subsidiary Delta Faucet Company, launched Sanborn Toilet Seat with NightLight.
- New Products/Services; The company's Behr Paint launched Dream Tiny sweepstakes.
- New Products/Services; The company’s subsidiary BrassCraft Manufacturing Company introduced the Sure2Connect 1/4 Turn Valve, a high-performance push connect valve.
- New Products/Services; The company’s Behr Paint expanded its BEHR PRO professional grade paint line and launched BEHR PREMIUM, Interior or Exterior Direct-To-Metal Paint, BEHR PRO a Dryfall Paint, BEHR PRO Block Filler Prime, KILZ 2 Latex Gray and BEHR PREMIUM Granite Grip Coating in to the market.
Global Builder Hardware Market Segmentation:
Segmentation based on Hardware Type:
- Doors Hardware
- Windows Hardware
- Cabinet Hardware
- Plumbing Hardware
- Other Hardware Types
Segmentation based on End-use:
Segmentation based on Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- MASCO Corporation
- TYMAN PLC.
- SIEGENIA-AUBI KG
- Sobinco SA
- ALLEGION Plc
- dormakaba Holding AG
- ROTO-frank AG
- CompX International Inc.
- Guangdong Kinlong Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
- Chapter 1 Global Builder Hardware Market Insights
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Global Builder Hardware market is segmented on the basis of Hardware Type, End-Use, and Region:
- 1.3 Drivers of the Global Builder Hardware Market
- 1.4 Restraints of the Global Builder Hardware Market
- 1.5 Opportunities for Global Builder Hardware Market
- 1.6 Trends of Global Builder Hardware Market
- 1.7 Pest Analysis
- 1.8 PORTER’s Five Forces Analysis
- 1.9 Macro-economic Factors
- 1.10 Opportunity Orbits
- 1.11 Opportunity Map Analysis
- 1.11.1 Optimistic Scenario
- 1.11.2 Likely Scenario
- 1.11.3 Conservative Scenario
- 1.12 Market Expansion Strategies
- 1.13 Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Chapter 1 Global Builder Hardware Market Insights
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!