- Global allyl methacrylate market is projected to be valued at over US$ 0.2 Bn in 2020, and register CAGR of 2.1%/
- The global allyl methacrylate market report has been segmented on basis of application, and region/
- Among the application segments, the paints & coatings segment is expected to account for major revenue share of US$ 103.1 Mn/
- Asia Pacific allyl methacrylate market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market of US$ 141.4 Mn, followed by markets in Europe and the US respectively.
- Аѕіа Расіfіс mаrkеt revenue іѕ projected tо grow at hіghеѕt compound annual growth rate between 2020 and 2029
Companies profiled include BASF SE, Evonik, Monomer-Polymer and Dajac Labs Inc., Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Fujifilm Wako Pure Chemical Corporation, Fushun Anxin Chemical Co. Ltd, Gelest Inc., Tokyo Chemical, Merck KGA, and Santa Cruz Biotechnologies Inc.