Global Nuclear Decommissioning Services Market Infographics Description:
- The global nuclear decommissioning services market is estimated at US$ 7,868.4 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide nuclear decommissioning services market is projected to reach US$ 23,389.6 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst reactor type, the boiling water reactor segment in the global nuclear decommissioning services market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 39.8% by 2020 end.
- Among all the decommissioning strategy, the immediate dismantling segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 11.8%, followed by deferred dismantling segment.
- Amongst capacity, the up to 800 MW segment in the global nuclear decommissioning services market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 49.7% by 2020 end.
- Europe market is expected to dominate the global Nuclear Decommissioning Services Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are AECOM, Babcock International Group PLC, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, Orano USA (Areva S.A.), EnergySolution Inc., Sogin, Studsvik AB, KDC Contractors Limited, Nuvia Group, and GD Energy Services.