Global Myotonic Dystrophy Drug Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Myotonic Dystrophy Drug Market is estimated at US$ 41.29 in 2021.
- Worldwide Myotonic Dystrophy Drug Market is projected to reach US$ 86.57 Mn in 2031 at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2031.
- Amongst drug type, the anti-myotonic drug segment in the global myotonic dystrophy drug market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 35.5% in 2021 end, owing to the increasing prevalence of muscle weakness, temporomandibular joint dysfunction, diabetes, respiratory failure, etc
- Among the route of administration, the oral is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.3%, followed by conventional segment.
- Amongst distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment in the global myotonic dystrophy drug market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 49.4% in 2020 end, owing to various government initiatives aimed at increasing investments towards the pharmaceutical and drug sector for improving the efficacy, convenience, and comfort of drug delivery, as well as greater funding for the development of the healthcare sector.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global myotonic dystrophy drug market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Sanofi, Britol Myers Squibb Co., Pfizer Inc., C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Lupin Limited, Apotex Pharmaceutical Holdings Inc, Lannett Co, Inc, ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc.