Global Extrusion Sheet Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Extrusion Sheet Market is estimated at US$ 93,751.4 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Extrusion Sheet Market is projected to reach US$ 162,626.4 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst process type, the coextrusion segment in the global extrusion sheet market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 62.8%% in 2020.
- Among material type, the polystyrene segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.8%, followed by the LDPE segment.
- Amongst thickness, the 1-3 mm segment in the global extrusion sheet market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 27.5% in 2020, due to the rising demand from panel manufacturing industry.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global extrusion sheet market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic Innovative Plastics), DS Smith Plc, Owens Corning, Serafin Group (Exolon Group), Inteplast Group Corporation (Coroplast), Karton S.p.A., Arla Plast, Distriplast, MDI, Wellplast Ab, Corex Plastics Pty. Ltd. & Matra Plast.