Europe Erythropoietin Market Infographics Description:
- The Europe erythropoietin market is estimated at US$ 2,456.9 in 2020.
- The Europe erythropoietin market is projected to reach US$ 5,432.3 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type, the epoetin-alfa segment in the Europe erythropoietin market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 42.9% in 2020.
- Among drug class, the biosimilar segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.9%, followed by the biologics segment.
- Amongst Indication, the renal diseases segment in the Europe erythropoietin market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 42.6% in 2020, due to the increasing in number cases of renal diseases in Europe.
- Germany market is expected to dominate the Europe erythropoietin market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other countries.
- Companies profiled in the report are Johnson & Johnson, Roche Holding AG, Pfizer Inc. (Hospira), Amgen, Inc, Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd. (Kyowa Hakko Kirin), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, LG Corp. (LG Life Sciences Ltd.), Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Biocon Ltd., Emcure Pharmaceuticals.