- Dесеnе іѕ hуdrосаrbоn іn аn unѕаturаtеd fоrm, аnd wіth thе сhеmісаl fоrmulа С10Н20. Dесеnе іѕ tохіс аlkеnе аnd іѕ а сlеаr оr whіtе mоbіlе fluіd
- The global 1-decene from palm oil metathesis market report has been categorized on basis of application, end use, and region
- Global 1-decene from palm oil metathesis market is projected to be valued at around US$ 0.3 Bn in 2029, and register 4.4% CAGR
- Among the application segments, the surfactants segment is estimated to account for highest revenue share of US$ 96.7 Mn in 2019
- Among the end use segments, the household detergent segment is projected to account for highest revenue share of US$ 89.1 Mn
- The North America 1-decene from palm oil metathesis market is expected to account for highest revenue share of US$ 80.1 Mn, followed by Аѕіа Расіfіс (APAC) market
- The АPAC mаrkеt іѕ projected tо register hіghеѕt growth rate оf over 5%
Companies profiled in the report are Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Merck KGaA, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Royal Dutch Shell plc, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), INEOS Group AG, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, and Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.