In the last decade, digital data has become more important than it has ever been. Every person who uses an Internet service is being tracked and their data is being stored by many organizations, including the smaller ones and conglomerates alike. That having said, considering the fact that every person is entitled to privacy at the maximum levels, some regulatory notions are necessary for smooth functioning of the Internet as well as Internet-based services.
Basically, there should be some regulations as how data is being collected, accessed, shared and protected by service providers across the web. There should be laws that prioritize user-privacy over the sale-oriented decisions from the conglomerate. The European Union brought forward General Data Protection Regulation on 25th of May, 2018 to address these issues in a comprehensive manner. As of now, GDPR has become the central norm for data governance.
Our Compliance Towards GDPR
Preparing and Optimizing for GDPR
- Enhancing the current security scenario in such a way that data is being collected and protected in a truly effective manner. This includes the changes in the management sector as well.
- Building a secure platform where customers have control over how their data is being collected and a platform that showcases the usage scenarios of the data.
- Making sure that MarketResearch.biz team is aware about the data rights of the customers. This will help the company serve all customers equally without tampering the rights they’re entitled to.
- Creating a comprehensive and easy-to-deploy Erasure Procedure. This means that user has the right to get their data erased from the servers of MarketResearch.biz if required. However, a procedure is required for this to happen, which is subjected to time-frame limitations.
- Optimizing the various contracts signed by MarketResearch.biz to make sure that its main tenets are subjected to the GDPR sector.
- Updating and upgrading the current security measures so that data storage, encryption and sharing can be improved in the required manner.
- Providing more space for the customer when it comes to concepts like Consent so that the user has complete understanding of how their data is collected.
At MarketResearch.biz, we also believe that GDPR compliance is possible with the equal participation as well as co-operation from the visitors. At the same time, we try our best to offer the best security features and privacy boosts for our visitors without compromising the quality of services provided by the company.
In addition to these, the user would have a clear idea about the type of data that is stored on the servers of MarketResearch.biz. There will also be specifications as to which type of data is being stored where. We also take the right steps to make sure that our customers know what happens to their data.
A Comprehensive Approach
MarketResearch.biz wants to take a comprehensive approach when it comes to offering compliance towards General Data Protection Regulation. This includes the changes made in management, infrastructure as well as the administrative levels of the company. The idea is to make sure that the whole organization structure of MarketResearch.biz is made capable of offering the best privacy and management features to customers.
As far as the data protection is concerned, MarketResearch.biz has been making use of high-end encryption method for collected data even when on transit so that nothing is compromised.
Taking One Step at A Time
Despite our comprehensive track-plan for GDPR compliance, MarketResearch.biz is taking one step at a time to ensure the best results. There are, however, dedicated efforts to attain the goals, even in the course of time.
For instance, MarketResearch.biz has deployed a dedicated team for data privacy and management. It will be responsible for creating the right perception of GDPR to the public while letting our customers have full control over their data and statistics regarding the use of the same. The team also analyses, on regular basis, the tenets of the GDPR policy and makes changes so that the visitors community is benefited.
In short, MarketResearch.biz wants to offer the best benefits of GDPR to its customers through making a lot of things transparent. Across the organization, MarketResearch.biz is also doing a training program that trains our workforce in a way that it can offer the best experience to users.