Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who are we?Please refer to the “About Us” section on our website for an accurate, crisp, and clear understanding in this regard.
2) Who are our customers?Our esteemed clients are from across a range of businesses, industries, and verticals. We cater to a range of requirements from key industrialists, entrepreneurs, organizations, executives, and even individuals and students. Our offerings and services include detailed and accurate analysis of any market in any domain and encompasses all regions and countries across the globe.
3) How can I contribute as a publisher?Prudour Pvt. Ltd. ensures that its publisher/affiliate registering process on its website is simple, easy, and convenient, and the follow-up formalities by our marketing team are prompt, courteous, personalized, and very informative.
4) What information is collected about me and how is it utilized?We collect basic information about our users, including name, email address, company name, contact information, and address. For a more detailed understanding on how we use your information, please check the Terms & Conditions and Privacy pages on our website.
5) Is my private/personal information protected?The information you provide is well-protected and is mentioned in detail on our Privacy page.
6) How can I make payment for your product?There modes of making payments include:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Online Payment through Credit Card:
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express
- USD Receiving Account (ACH): Only ACH (US local bank) transfers in USD can be accepted.
- EUR Receiving Account (SEPA): Only SEPA (European local bank) transfers in EUR can be accepted.
- GBP Receiving Account (BACS): Only BACS and FPS (UK local bank) transfers in GBP can be accepted
- JPY Receiving Account (ZENGIN SYSTEM): Only Zengin System (Japanese local bank) transfers in JPY can be accepted.
7) What is the difference between single user, multi user, and corporate licenses?
- Single user limits use of a report to only a single user.
- Multi user allows use of a report to five users only.
- Corporate license allows a report to be distributed across the organization.
8) Can I buy a part of this report?Yes, Prudour Pvt. Ltd. allows customers to purchase part of a report. Prudour Pvt. Ltd. is a commitment-based solutions company that provides access/does not provide access to a diverse content offering, which allows customers/clients to slice reports, or purchase only the chapter, table or chart.
9) Is this information free for students? Is there a student discount?Prudour Pvt. Ltd. helps students with their research needs through prudouracademics.com, which is accessible through subscription by an institution. This subscription enables institutions to purchase sourced/gathered content or data for academic-related purposes for use by their students, faculty, alumni, etc. If you are a student, check with the concerned person at your library to ascertain if you have access to our academic solution.
10) What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative research?Simply stated, qualitative research is used to understand what is in a consumer’s mind: feelings, thoughts, intentions, and motivations. Qualitative research is normally conducted with a smaller sample size than quantitative research and is therefore only partially representative of a population. This type of research cannot be projected to the population as a whole but is used to provide general indications. Qualitative research methods include interviews and focus group discussions. Unlike qualitative research, quantitative research is conducted with a larger sample size and produces quantifiable results. These results can be statistically projectable to a larger population. The most common types of quantitative research methodology used are surveys (telephone, email, the Internet).
11) What are the different forms/formats of reports offered?The different formats are as follows:
- Word Doc
- PPT (Depending upon the nature of the report)