Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market By Material Type, By End-Use, And By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, And Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast From 2020 To 2029
20th August 2019
- find_in_page Our Research Methodology is based on the following main points:
- Data Collections and Interpretation
- Data Validation
- Final Projections and Conclusion
The global microfiber cleaning cloths market is projected to be valued at approximately US$ 0.8 Bn in 2029, and is projected to register a CAGR of 6.5% over the 10-year forecast period. The global microfiber cleaning cloths market is segmented on the basis of material type, end-use, and region. The report offers both qualitative and quantitative analysis and insights on latest market trends, market size & growth rate for global, regional and country-wise markets. In addition, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and ongoing consumer trends are also included in the report. The report also provides profiles of key players, along with company revenue, business segments, competitive landscape, among other vital details.
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths: Overview
Microfiber is a type of fabric made of polyester, polyamide, or blend of both. A fiber, when knitted with multiple microfibers, results in creation of a net-like material called microfiber cloth or fabric. This fabric makes helps to trap dust or dirt particles effectively, and ensures that the surface remains clean. Microfiber has various properties such as it is soft, durable, multi-functional, and does not wear off even after several washes. Using microfiber cloth can help reduce the number of cleaning products that are used, and is cost-effective. A microfiber cloth can be used dry or damp for different cleaning tasks including dusting surface, cleaning mirrors & windows, and shining stainless steel. Microfiber cloth has the ability to get into crevices or pores to collect tiniest of the germs, dirt and dust particles, that a conventional cleaning cloth cannot reach.
Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market: Dynamics
Drivers: Growing awareness regarding advantages of microfiber over conventional cleaning cloths is a major factor expected to drive revenue growth of the global microfiber cleaning cloths market. Microfiber cleaning cloth is one of the finest option available for cleaning. This fiber is multi-purpose fabric that is soft, easily washable, reusable, durable and can effectively clean any surface. This combination of polyamide and polyester fabric provides an adequate surface cleaning and can effectively trap dirt and dust particles off the floor and other surfaces. Microfiber cloth can absorb water up to seven times its weight, it can remove 98.9% of bacteria from the surfaces and it can be washed and reused several times, also it dries in less than half the time that of a regular cloth. Most importantly it reduces the chances of slip and other mishaps as compared to other traditional cleaning methods. Need for keeping houses and commercial premises clean in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, combined with growing awareness regarding benefits offered by microfiber for cleaning purposes are factors expected to propel growth of the target market. In addition, increasing demand and adoption of microfiber cleaning cloths in furniture and home décor sector is projected to support market growth over the 10-year forecast period.
Increasing initiatives by authorities of corporate organizations to maintain hygiene at workplace and to avoid any accidents or mishaps is resulting in increasing demand for effective and efficient cleaning products including microfiber cloths. Rigorous cleaning and hygiene regulations are being practiced at workplace in several developed regions as unhygienic and dirty premises can affect a company’s reputation in case of any accident or mishaps. This, in turn, can hamper revenue growth of the company as well as the company is liable to pay a considerable amount as compensation. Similarly, companies in developing countries are also focusing on cleanliness and hygiene through several initiatives. This is another factor projected to drive market growth over the few years.
Restraints: Growing concerns regarding environmental safety is one of the major factors that could hamper growth of the global microfiber cleaning cloths market. Tiny particles of acrylic or polyester can cause microplastic water pollution, and can be harmful for aquatic species. In addition, this fiber is non-biodegradable and non-recyclable, which is another factor challenging growth of the target market.
Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market: Segment and Region Analysis
Analysis by Material Type:
The blend material segment is expected to dominate in terms of revenue share in the global microfiber cleaning cloths market, and is projected to register a significantly high CAGR of over 2.5% over the 10-year forecast period.
Analysis by End-use:
The commercial and industrial end-use segment is projected to dominate in the global market in terms of revenue share, and is projected to register comparatively higher CAGR of more than 2.3% over the 10-year forecast period.
Analysis by Region:
The market in North America is projected to account for highest revenue share in the global microfiber cleaning cloths market, and is projected to register highest CAGR of more than 2.8% over the 10-year forecast period.
Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market: Key Developments
Freudenberg Group (Year 2018)
- New Products/Services; In February, the company’s subsidiary Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions launched the Vileda brand in Brazil which includes products such as cleaning cloths, wipes, buckets, brooms, sponges, gloves and cleaning systems.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In February, the company’s subsidiary the Japan Vilene Company, signed an agreement to acquire Hanns Glass GmbH & Co. KG, for expanding its car floor mat business.
Freudenberg Group (Year 2017)
- Corporate Changes/Expansions; In February, the company introduced the new cabin air filter production line to its Hopkinsville facility, Kentucky, the US.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In November, the company’s subsidiary Freudenberg Household Products Pty Ltd signed an agreement to acquire E.D. Oates Pty Ltd from GUD Holdings Limited to expand its household business products in Australia.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In October, Freudenberg Chemical Specialties Business Group company Capol GmbH, acquired Colarome Inc., Saint Hubert, Canada, which is a specialist in natural food additives.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In October, Freudenberg Household Products LP signs acquired Playtex household gloves in the US.
- Corporate Changes/Expansions; In July, The Freudenberg Medical Business Group extended its VistaMed catheter manufacturing facility in Republic of Ireland.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; Freudenberg Sealing Technologies announced its plans to acquire Metflex Precision Mouldings Limited.
- Corporate Changes/Expansions; In May, the company announced the construction of a new production facility for manufacturing innovative sealing solutions in Chennai, India.
Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market Segmentation:
Segmentation based on Material Type:
- Blend (Polyester + Polyamide)
- Pure Polymer
Segmentation based on End-use:
- Household Use
- Commercial and Industrial
- HoReCa (Hotel | Restaurant | Cafe)
- Public Interest
- Car Care
- Auto Repair Shop
- Car Wash Center
Segmentation based on Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- 3M Company
- Eurow & O'Reilly Corporation
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- FREUDENBERG Group
- WELCRON Co., Ltd.
- Atlas Graham Furgale Ltd. (AGF)
- Unger Enterprises, LLC.
- MEDLINE Industries, Inc.
- Ultra Microfiber (Hummingbird Sales)
- Chapter 1 Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market Overview
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Segmentation for Global Overprint Varnish Market, based on Type, Application, and Region
- 1.3 Drivers for Global Overprint Varnish Market
- 1.4 Restraints for Global Overprint Varnish Market
- 1.5 Opportunities for Global Overprint Varnish Market
- 1.6 Trends for Global Overprint Varnish Market
- 1.7 Macro-economic Factors
- 1.8 Opportunity Map Analysis
- 1.8.1 Optimistic Scenario:
- 1.8.2 Likely Scenario:
- 1.8.3 Conservative Scenario:
- 1.9 Opportunity Orbits
- 1.10 Market Investment Feasibility Index
- 1.11 Pest Analysis
- 1.12 PORTER’s Five Forces Analysis
- 1.13 Cost Structure Analysis
- 1.14 Pricing Analysis
- Chapter 1 Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market Overview
Request for Customization
- What is the projected revenue from the global microfiber cleaning cloths market in 2029?The projected revenue from the global microfiber cleaning cloths market will be approximately US$ 0.8 Billion in 2029.
- Among the end-use segments, which segment is projected to account for highest revenue share in 2029?Among the end-use segments, the commercial and industrial segment is projected to account for highest revenue share of over US$ 0.3 Billion in 2029.
- What is the projected revenue CAGR of the global microfiber cleaning cloths market over the 10-year forecast period?The global microfiber cleaning cloths market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.5% over the 10-year forecast period.
- What is the projected revenue CAGR of the blend material type segment in the global microfiber cleaning cloths market?The blend material type segment is projected to register a CAGR of 2.5% over the 10-year forecast period.
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!