Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
166 and 180
What Our Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market Report Offers?
Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market is the title of an upcoming report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market report extensively covers market segmentation by geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and potential Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth. Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market from this report.
“The global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market size is expected to be worth around US$ 6,440.50 million by 2031 from US$ 853.3 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 22.39% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in un explored areas of operation. The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources, are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity. The global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months. This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe. The same applies to the global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals have been severely affected by this outbreak. These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market over the forecast timeline. However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market include: GKN Plc., Rio Tinto, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., ATI Powder Metals, Sandvik AB, Renishaw plc, Praxair Technology Inc.,Arconic Inc., Miba AG, Hoganas AB, Metaldyne Performance Group Inc., BHLER Edelstahl GmbH & Co KG, Carpenter Technology Corporation, and Aubert & Duval
Segmentation of the Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market:
By Manufacturing Technique
- Powder Bed
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM).
- Blown Powder
- Direct Metal Deposition (DMD)
- Laser Engineering Net Shapes (LENS)
By Material Type
- Stainless Steel
- Austenitic Steel
- Martensitic Steel
- Duplex Steel
- Ferritic Steel
- Other Steel
- High Speed Steel
- Tool Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Direct Digital Manufacturing DDM
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market Report?
- CAGR of the Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
- The growth of the Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market vendors.
- Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 22.39% Market Size in 2021 853.3Mn 2031 Value Projection 6,440.50Mn Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- Powder Bed
- GKN Plc.
- Rio Tinto
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- ATI Powder Metals
- Sandvik AB
- Renishaw plc
- Praxair Technology Inc.,Arconic Inc.
- Miba AG
- Hoganas AB
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc.
- BHLER Edelstahl GmbH & Co KG
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Aubert & Duval
Request for TOC
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
Request for Customization
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!