Global M-Commerce Payments Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
What Our Global M-Commerce Payments Market Report Offers?
Global M-Commerce Payments Market is the title of an upcoming report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The M-Commerce Payments market report extensively covers market segmentation by Mode of Payment, End-use Industry, Devices, Mode of Transaction, geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and potential M-Commerce Payments market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth. Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the M-Commerce Payments market from this report.
“The global M-Commerce Payments market size is expected to be worth around US$ 241.9Bn by 2031 from US$ 5.2Bn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 46.89% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence M-Commerce Payments market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in un explored areas of operation. The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources, are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity. The global M-Commerce Payments market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months. This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe. The same applies to the global M-Commerce Payments market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals have been severely affected by this outbreak. These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global M-Commerce Payments market over the forecast timeline. However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global M-Commerce Payments market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major M-Commerce Payments Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global M-Commerce Payments market include: Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Mastercard Incorporated, ACI Worldwide, Inc., DH Corporation, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Paypal Holdings, Inc., Square, Inc., Visa, Inc., Jack Henry & Associates Inc., and Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Segmentation of the Global M-Commerce Payments Market:
Mode of Payment
- Peer-to-peer transfer
- near field communication
- Hospitality and Tourism
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Smart Devices
- Feature Phones
Mode of Transaction
- Mobile Retailing
- Mobile Booking or Ticketing
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Billing
What are the Key Factors Covered in this M-Commerce Payments Market Report?
- CAGR of the M-Commerce Payments market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the M-Commerce Payments market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive M-Commerce Payments market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
- The growth of the M-Commerce Payments market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the M-Commerce Payments market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of M-Commerce Payments market vendors.
- M-Commerce Payments Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 5.99% Market Size in 2021 5.2Bn USD 2031 Value Projection 241.9Bn USD Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- Apple Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Mastercard Incorporated
- ACI Worldwide, Inc.
- DH Corporation
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Paypal Holdings, Inc.
- Square, Inc.
- Visa, Inc.
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Request for TOC
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
Request for Customization
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!