Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, and Growth Forecast to 2031
What Our Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market Report Offers?
Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market is the title of an upcoming report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. The IT-enabled Healthcare market report extensively covers market segmentation by geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and potential IT-enabled Healthcare market drivers that the vendors are capitalizing on to sustain profitable growth. Furthermore, read about the latest key findings on the post-COVID-19 impact on the IT-enabled Healthcare market from this report.
“The global IT-enabled Healthcare market size is expected to be worth around US$ 720.8Bn by 2031 from US$ 236.3Bn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 11.79% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.”
It is complete with important statistics and other industry-relevant particulars, including factors expected to influence IT-enabled Healthcare market progress, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, sales reviews, landmark developments (existing and anticipated), SWOT analysis, as well as information on other potential revenue generation prospects in un explored areas of operation. The data collated by our analysts from both primary and secondary sources, are validated by data management solutions, and more importantly industry experts, to ensure genuine authenticity. The global IT-enabled Healthcare market report will encompass imminent threats or challenges from existing industry contenders, as well as potential new market entrants. Additionally, this dossier will also explore existing as well as foreseeable impacts of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Most industries across the world have been negatively impacted over the last few months. This can be attributed to significant disruptions experienced by their respective manufacturing and supply-chain operations as a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that were enforced by governing authorities across the globe. The same applies to the global IT-enabled Healthcare market. Moreover, consumer demand has also subsequently reduced as individuals are now more keen on eliminating non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals have been severely affected by this outbreak. These aforementioned elements are expected to burden the revenue trajectory of the global IT-enabled Healthcare market over the forecast timeline. However, as respective governing authorities begin to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global IT-enabled Healthcare market is expected to recover accordingly.
Who are the Major IT-enabled Healthcare Market's Key Players?
Key industry players profiled in this global IT-enabled Healthcare market include: McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, IMS Health Holdings Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., eHealth Technologies, E*HealthLine.Com Inc., AirStrip Technologies LP, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc., AT&T Inc. and Apple Inc.
Segmentation of the Global IT-enabled Healthcare Market:
IT-enabled Healthcare Software Market, by Type
- Healthcare System Applications
- Administrative Information Systems (AIS)
- Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Nursing Information Systems (NIS)
- Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD)
- Others (Medical Imaging and Surgery Training and so on)
- Ancillary Information Systems (AIS)
- Pharmacy Information Systems (PIS)
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- mHealth Applications
IT-enabled Healthcare Services Market, by Type
- Healthcare Diagnostics
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Healthcare Education
- Others (Electronic prescribing software and online support)
- Solutions for Patients
- Information and Reference Services
- Monitoring Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Wellness Services
- Treatment Services
- Prevention Services
- Healthcare System Strengthening Solutions
- Emergency Response Services
- Healthcare Practitioner Support
- Healthcare Surveillance
IT-enabled Healthcare Market, by End-user
- Public/Private Healthcare Institutions
- Healthcare Workers
What are the Key Factors Covered in this IT-enabled Healthcare Market Report?
- CAGR of the IT-enabled Healthcare market during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Precise estimation of the IT-enabled Healthcare market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive IT-enabled Healthcare market growth during the next ten years.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
- The growth of the IT-enabled Healthcare market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA.
- A thorough analysis of the IT-enabled Healthcare market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key Players.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of IT-enabled Healthcare market vendors.
- IT-enabled Healthcare Market’s Opportunity Orbits
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’S Five Force Analysis
- Drivers & Restraints Impact Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Cost Structure Analysis
- Macro-economic Factors
Particular Scope Estimated Year 2021 Actual Year 2020 Forecast Period 2021–2031 CAGR 5.99% Market Size in 2021 236.3Bn USD 2031 Value Projection 720.8Bn USD Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request For Your Needs Request for customization to meet your exact research needs.
- McKesson Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens AG
- IMS Health Holdings Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- eHealth Technologies
- E*HealthLine.Com Inc.
- AirStrip Technologies LP
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc.
- AT&T Inc. and Apple Inc.
Request for TOC
Why Choose Us
- 360 Degree Approach
- Growth Consulting
- 24/7 Research Support
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Comprehensive-Level of Customization
- Competitive Intelligence
- Single-Country/ Region Intelligence
- Post-Sale Service Assistance
- Access to Lead Analysts
- Available in PDF, Excel, Word/ PPT
Request for Customization
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!