Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market By Flooring Type, By Application, By End-Use, And By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, And Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast From 2020 To 2029
16th August 2019
- find_in_page Our Research Methodology is based on the following main points:
- Data Collections and Interpretation
- Data Validation
- Final Projections and Conclusion
‘Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market’ is the title of a published report offered by MarketResearch.Biz. Revenue from the global ceramic tile adhesive market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, and is expected to be valued at approximately US$ 13 Bn in 2029. The report was generated by applying a comprehensive research-based study, offering in-depth analysis, forecast data and revenue, market study results and regional overview of the target market. The report also provides market drivers, restraints, future growth, and opportunities in the global ceramic tile adhesive market. The global ceramic tile adhesive market is segmented on the basis of flooring type, application, end-user, and region.
Ceramic Tile Adhesive: Introduction
Ceramic tile adhesives or glue mud is a professional formula adhesive commonly used on floor applications, walls in residential, commercial, and industrial structures. These adhesives are also for tile applications in swimming pools, fountains, public latrines and restrooms, and airports etc. Ceramic tile adhesives are product that make tasks more convenient in the construction sector. These also offer high bond strength and adhesion qualities. Ceramic tile adhesives for wall or flooring applications offer many advantages – both during the bonding process and following installation. Adhesives are an ideal solution for small format ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, and most gauged stone tile on floors or walls. They are ready-to-use, cement-based modified polymer that does not require pre-soaking of tiles. Other properties include is water-resistance and does not cause shrinkage cracking. If packed, glue mud can be stored for almost a year from the date of manufacture. Depending upon the type as well as smoothness of the surface, the requirement of the adhesive could vary. It provides excellent bonding with cementitious surfaces such as concrete, plaster, etc.
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market: Dynamics
Ceramic tiles have become a standard or norm in construction of residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. Convenience and easy availability, as well as excellent bonding and water-resistance properties is driving demand for ceramic tile adhesives. Other key factors driving growth of the target market include high durability, superior resistance to moisture and abrasion, excellent bonding with cementitious surfaces, and can be stored for almost a year from date of manufacture if packed well. Expansion in the construction sector in countries in various regions, and increasing number of residential projects, coupled with growing interest in the availability and use of designer tiles is significantly supporting growth of the global ceramic tile adhesive market. Extensive use of ceramic tiles adhesive can lead to some health hazards including eye damage if coming in contact with the product, respiratory irritation and others. The proper precautionary steps can resolve these challenges and using skilled and well-trained labor can alleviate any risks. The growing trend of home renovation and preference for more artistic interiors and ambience in commercial spaces is further supporting market growth.
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market: Segment and Region Insights:
Insights, by Flooring Type:
The standard flooring segment of the global ceramic tile adhesive market is projected to record highest share in terms of revenue as well as register highest CARG of over 5.3% during the forecast period.
Insights, by Application:
The tiled floor pasting segment in the global ceramic tile adhesive market is projected to account for highest share in terms of revenue as well as register highest CARG of over 5.5% during the forecast period.
Insights, by End-user:
The residential segment in the global ceramic tile adhesive market is projected to account for highest share in terms of revenue, followed by the residential and industrial segments respectively.
Insights, by Region: The Asia Pacific (APAC) market is projected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market. The Asia Pacific market is expected to account for highest revenue share of approximately US$ 5 Bn in 2029. In addition, the APAC market is projected to register highest CAGR of over 5.8% over the next 10 years. The market in North America is also projected to account for substantial growth in the global ceramic tile adhesive market, followed by markets in Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA) respectively.
Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market Segmentation:
Segmentation based on Flooring Type:
Segmentation based on Application:
- Wood Floor Pasting
- Tiled Floor Pasting
- Polyethylene Floor Pasting
- Stone Floor Pasting
Segmentation based on End-user:
Segmentation based on Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- BASF SE
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Arkema S.A.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Saint-Gobain Weber
- Pidilite Industries Limited
- MYK LATICRETE INDIA PVT LTD.
- MAPEI Corporation
- B. Fuller Construction Products, Inc.
- EPIC FLOORING Adhesives
- Chapter 1 Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market Insights
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Segmentation for Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market, based on Information Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market is Segmented on the Basis of Flooring Type, End-Use, End Use, and Region
- 1.3 Drivers
- 1.4 Restraints
- 1.5 Opportunities
- 1.6 Trends
- 1.7 Macro-economic Factors
- 1.8 Opportunity Map Analysis
- 1.8.1 Optimistic Scenario:
- 1.8.2 Likely Scenario:
- 1.8.3 Conservative Scenario:
- 1.9 Opportunity Orbits
- Chapter 1 Global Ceramic Tile Adhesive Market Insights
Request for Customization
- Which are listed as the top three market players the global ceramic tile adhesive market?BASF SE, Saint-Gobain Weber, and Henkel AG & Company, KGaA are listed as the top three players in the target market.
- How much difference in revenue is projected from the global ceramic tile adhesive market between 2024 and 2026?The projected difference in revenue between 2024 and 2026 is US$ 1.2059 Mn.
- Among the end-user segments, which segment is projected to account for highest revenue in 2029?The residential segment among the end-user segment is projected to account for highest revenue in 2029.
- What is the projected revenue CAGR of the wood floor pasting segment?The wood floor pasting segment is projected to register a CAGR of over 4.8% during the forecast period.
Don't just take our word. We are trusted by these great companies!