MarketResearch.biz announces publication of its most recently generated research report titled, “Global Aluminum Plate Market by Type (2XXX, 5XXX, 6XXX, 7XXX, and Others), by Application (Aerospace & Automotive, Railway & Transportation, Ship Building & Ocean Engineering, and Others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Global Aluminum Plate Market Forecast to 2028 which offers a holistic view of the aluminum plate market through systematic segmentation that covers every aspect of the target market. The first five-year cumulative revenue (2019–2023) is projected to be nearly US$ 28.0 Bn, which is expected to increase rather moderately over the latter part of the five-year forecast period.
Browse the full “Aluminum Plate Market By Type (2XXX, 5XXX, 6XXX, 7XXX, Others), By Application (Aerospace & Automotive, Railway & Transportation, Ship Building & Ocean Engineering) and Region – Global Forecast 2026” report at https://marketresearch.biz/report/aluminum-plate-market/
Global Aluminum Plate Market: Definition
Aluminum is a type used in a variety of products including cans, kitchen utensils, automotive parts, window frames, shipbuilding, and airplane parts. It does not deteriorate, like a silver coating but versatile properties ensure high performance, durability and long life for its end products.
The aluminum plate is a plate of various thickness made up of aluminum, which is a silver-white and ductile metal, occurred in the earth’s crust and found only in combination, mainly in bauxite.
Global Aluminum Plate Market: Market Dynamics
Aluminum plates are used extensively in the manufacturing of consumer goods such as smartphones, tablets, TVs, modern tech gadgets, furniture, utensils, etc., owing to its appearance and flexible nature, which is also anticipated to boost demand from consumers. In addition, the availability of more effective, and cheaper aluminum products expected to fuel growth of the target market over the forecast period.
- Aluminum scrap can be recycled into aluminum which are more energy efficient than primary aluminum production. Increasing usage of secondary aluminum by both industries and consumers, owing to positive environmental impacts such as reduction in landfill waste, lower greenhouse gas emission, etc.
- Increasing food and beverage industries has resulted in high demand for aluminum cans which are product of recycled aluminum process, leading to growth of global aluminum plate market over the forecast period.
- Properties of secondary aluminum or aluminum alloys such as excellent mechanical behavior, light weight, corrosion resistance have resulted in introduction of innovative applications, designs, and processing solutions, thereby driving growth of the global aluminum plate market
However, restricted and limited access to aluminum resources may hamper growth of the global aluminium plate market over the forecast period.
- Regulated access to commercially accessible bauxite resources and exhaustion of ores are the main limitations for growth of the global aluminum plate market over the forecast period
- Importation and exportation of raw aluminum are exposed to sharp phase variations of demand and prices, which generates elements of risk and unpredictability for both manufacturers and consumers of this metal
Emission of fluoride and other greenhouse gases including carbon emission from aluminum smelters have a direct impact on its surrounding environment. Local population around the smelters faces problems such as the occurrence of various chronic diseases, bone deformities, pollution, etc. This has resulted in the formulation of stringent regulations and legislation by the government such as National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), Clean Air Act Standards (CAAS), CCS policy, etc. and have even led to closing down of many aluminum smelters on account of environmental concerns, thereby affecting growth of the global aluminum plate market.
Diminishing expense of transportation as a result of lower shipping costs can likewise cut down the expense of aluminum production. The players in the market can either take benefit of this drop-down expenses or it may pass on to the customers to gain the market share.
New innovation gives a chance to the players in the global market to rehearse the differentiated pricing strategy in the new market. It will empower the firm to keep up its faithful clients with great service and attract new customers with value-oriented propositions. Adhering to environmental standards and also innovation in the process of aluminum production to control emission of greenhouse gases, can create revenue opportunities for the players in the market
Expansion of regional markets across the globe is expected to drive growth of the global aluminum plate market over the projected time period.
- Chinese companies for example Hongqiao, East Hope, Xinfa have become largest producers of aluminum plates, making Chinese aluminum market largest in the world.
- Companies of Middle East such as Qatar Aluminium, EGA, Sohar Aluminium are expected to join the largest market players over the forecast period.
- According to U.S. Geological Survey, Mineral Commodity Summaries, January 2018, “aluminum recovered from purchased scrap in the United States was about 3.70 million tons, of which about 57% came from new (manufacturing) scrap and 43% from old scrap (discarded aluminum products). Aluminum recovered from old scrap was equivalent to about 27% of apparent consumption.”
Global Aluminum Plate Market: Segmental Snapshot
The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. The type segment includes 2XXX, 5XXX, 6XXX, 7XXX, and Others. The application segment includes Aerospace & Automotive, Railway & Transportation, Ship Building & Ocean Engineering, and Others (consumer goods, electronics, etc.). The region includes the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
By Type: The 6XXX segment is expected to register highest CAGR of over 5.3% over the forecast period in the global market
By Application: The aerospace & automotive segment is expected to register highest CAGR of over 5% over the next 10 years
By Region: The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR of over 5.4% in the global aluminum plate market.
Global Aluminum Plate Market: Competitive Analysis
The research report on the global aluminum plate market includes profiles of some of the major companies such as Kobe Steel, Ltd., Constellium, Nippon Light Metal Co., Ltd., Alcoa Corporation, Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Aleris Corporation, Nanshan Group Co., Ltd., Henan Zhongfu industry Limited, AMAG Austria Metall AG, Henan Mingtai Aluminum Industrial Co., Ltd., Hulamin, Jingmei aluminum Industry Co., Ltd., Alnan Aluminium lnc., and GLEICH Aluminumwerk GmbH & Co. KG
The Global Aluminum Plate Market: Global Industry, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2028 report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global aluminum plate market for 2018–2028.
MarketResearch.biz is a specialized market research, analytics, and solutions company, offering strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions. We are a team of dedicated and impassioned individuals, who believe strongly in giving our very best to what we do and we never back down from any challenge. MarketResearch.biz offers services such as data mining, information management, and revenue enhancement solutions and suggestions. We cater to industries, individuals, and organizations across the globe, and deliver our offerings in the shortest possible turnaround time.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketresearch.biz
Follow on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110823373760723250791
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York City, NY 10170,
Email ID: email@example.com