Global Workwear/ Uniforms Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Workwear/ Uniforms Market is estimated at US$ 34.5 in 2020.
- The worldwide Workwear/ Uniforms Market is projected to reach US$ 58.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst types, the corporate workwear segment is estimated to account for a major revenue share of 51.0% in 2020.
- The apparel segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.5% among all the product type segments, followed by footwear.
- Among the end-user segment, the manufacturing industry is estimated to account for a major revenue share of 35.9% in 2020.
- The North America market is expected to dominate the global market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Aramark, Cintas Corporation, Carhartt, Inc., Fristads Kansas Group, Hultafors Group, VF Corporation, Wesfarmers, Mascot International, UniFirst, ARIAT, Swoto Protection, Giuseppe, Portwest, Mulliez-Flory, Russell Europe, HaVep.