- The global wood plastic composite market report has been bifurcated on basis of product type, application, and region
- Global wood plastic composite market is projected to be valued at over US$ 9 Bn by end of 2029, and register CAGR of 9.5%
- Among the product type segments, the PE-based composites segment is expected to record majority revenue share of US$ 2,439 Mn in 2019
- Among the five application segments, the outdoor decking & fencing segment is expected to account for majority revenue share of US$ 1,453.4 Mn
- The North America wood plastic composite market is projected to account for majority revenue share of US$ 1,496.4 Mn, followed by Europe market
- Revenue from Аѕіа Расіfіс mаrkеt іѕ expected tо expand at hіghеѕt САGR оf over 10% between 2020 and 2029
Companies profiled include REX Company, Inc., AZEK Building Products Inc. (TimberTech), ANDERSEN CORPORATION, Ply Gem Industries, Inc., Silvadec SA, Komdeck, Vann Plast Ltd. (Epwin Group PLC), TherraWood UK Ltd., Tecnodeck (Mitera Group), Beologic NV, RENOLIT GOR S.p.A., NFP Europe Limited (NOVO-TECH GmbH & Co KG decking), and TECNARO GMBH.