Global Sweet Dried Fruit Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Sweet Dried Fruit Market is estimated at US$ 7,065.0 in 2020.
- The worldwide Sweet Dried Fruit Market is projected to reach US$ 11,555.5 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst type, the dried grapes (raisins, sultanas, and currants) segment in the global Sweet Dried Fruit market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 25.8% in 2020 end.
- Among all the application segments, bakery and confectionaries are expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.6%, followed by food and beverages.
- Amongst the distribution channel, the specialty stores segment in the global sweet dried fruit market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 25.8% in 2020 end.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global sweet dried fruit market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Meduri Farms Inc., Del Monte Pacific Ltd, Sunsweet Growers Inc, Lion Raisins Inc., Sun-Maid Growers of California, PRANA Organic Biologique, Royal Nut Company, Decas Cranberry Products, Inc, Sweet Dried Fruit, Inc., Red River Foods.