- The global sensors market report is bifurcated on the basis of sensor type, application, and regions & countries
- Global sensors market is projected to be valued at around US$ 8 Billion in 2029, and revenue from the target market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.6% between 2020 and 2029
- Among the sensor type segments, the multi-touch sensor segment in the global sensors market is expected to record majority revenue share of 47.8% in 2019. In addition, the same segment is projected to register highest CAGR over the 10-year forecast period.
- Among the applications, the consumer electronics segment is estimated to record majority revenue share of US$ 3,477.6 Million, followed by the automotive and aerospace segment
- Among the regions, the North America market is projected to account for largest revenue share of US$ 2,249.3 Million. The Europe sensors market is expected to record second-highest share in terms of revenue.
Companies profiled in the global sensors market report are STMicroelectronics N.V, Honeywell International, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., TE Connectivity Ltd., Analog Devices, Inc., A D Metro, Texas Instruments Incorporated, SecuGen Corporation, AMS AG, and NEXT Biometrics Group ASA.