- Global polypropylene catalyst market has been segmented on basis of catalyst type, manufacturing process, and region
- Global polypropylene catalyst market is expected to reach a value of around US$ 2 Bn in 2029, and register a growth rate of 5.7%
- Among the catalyst type segments, the Ziegler-Natta segment is estimated to account for largest revenue share of US$ 733.9 Mn in 2019
- Among the manufacturing process segments, the gas phase segment is projected to account for largest revenue share of 52.4%
- The Аѕіа Расіfіс mаrkеt іѕ estimated tо record hіghеѕt revenue share of US$ 562.2 Mn in 2019, followed by the North America market. In addition, the Asia Pacific market is expected to register highest CAGR over the 10-year period
Companies profiled include Clariant AG, China Petrochemical Corporation or Sinopec Group, Toho Titanium Co. Ltd., Total S.A (Hanwha Total Petrochemicals Co., Ltd.), Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp (Japan Polypropylene Corporation), W.R. Grace and Co. (Grace Catalysts Technologies and Grace Materials Technologies), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., RAG-Stiftung (Evonik Industries AG), INEOS Group Limited, and Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.