Global Pipe Insulation Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Pipe Insulation Market is estimated at US$ 9,148.7 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide pipe insulation market is projected to reach US$ 12,899.4 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst the material type segment, the foams segment in the global pipe insulation market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 40.6% in 2020 end.
- Among all the industry vertical segments, the manufacturing industry is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.3%, followed by the oil & gas industry.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global pipe insulation market due to the increasing industries in emerging economies such as India & China. In addition to this, increasing disposable income coupled with rising demand for district energy systems is anticipated to bolster the pipe insulation market’s growth. APAC market is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Berkshire Hathaway Inc., BASF SE, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A , Covestro AG , Kanuf Group (Knauf Insulation Ltd.), Owens Corning, Нuntѕmаn Corporation, Kingspan Group Plc, Rockwool International A/S and PAI Partners.