Global Mosquito Repellent Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Mosquito Repellent Market is estimated at US$ 4,606.6 in 2020.
- Global Mosquito Repellent Market is projected to reach US$ 8,300.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the spray/aerosol segment in the Global Mosquito Repellent Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 35.8% by 2020 end.
- Among all the Ingredient type segments, the DEET is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.1%, followed by Citronella Oil.
- Amongst distribution channel, the retail store segment in the Global Mosquito Repellent Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 43.3% by 2020 end.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the Global Mosquito Repellent Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Avon Products Inc., S. C. Johnson & Son Inc, Energizer Holdings, Inc. (Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.), Godrej Consumer Products Ltd, Dabur, Jyothy Laboratories Ltd., Coghlan’s Ltd, Plascore Inc., Enesis Group, and, Sawyer Products Inc.