Global Metallurgical Coke Market Infographics Description:
- The global metallurgical coke Market is estimated at US$ 243.7 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide metallurgical coke market is projected to reach US$ 352.8 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2028.
- Amongst product type, the blast furnace coke segment in the global metallurgical coke market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 76.8% in 2020 end.
- Among all the application, the steel segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.8%, followed by foundry industry segment.
- China market is expected to dominate the global metallurgical coke market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are United States Steel Corporation, BlueScope Steel Limited, Drummond Company, Inc. (ABC Coke), Gujarat NRE Coke Limited, JSW Steel Limited, Hickman, Williams & Company, Mid-Continent Coal & Coke Company, Angang Steel Co., Ltd., China Baowu Steel Group Corporation Limited, ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, POSCO, Tata Steel Limited, SunCoke Energy, Inc., Risun Coal Chemicals Group Ltd., Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd., Taiyuan coal gasification (Group) Corporation Limited, Shanxi Lubao Coking Group Co. Ltd., and Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd,.