Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market is estimated at US$ 1,332.3 in 2020.
- Worldwide Laboratory Centrifuge Market is projected to reach US$ 1,827.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product type, the equipment segment in the global laboratory centrifuge market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 58.6% in 2020 end.
- Among all the application segments, diagnostic segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.0%, followed by microbiology.
- Amongst end-user, the hospitals & diagnostic centers segment in the global laboratory centrifuge market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 43.3% in 2020 end.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global laboratory centrifuge market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.), Kubota Corporation, Koki Holdings Co., Ltd, Qiagen, NuAire, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Eppendorf AG, Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH, and Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG.