Global Household and Personal Care Wipes Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Household and Personal Care Wipes Market is estimated at US$ 13,476.8 in 2020.
- Worldwide Household and Personal Care Wipes Market is projected to reach US$ 26,059.1 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst product type, the non-alcohol based wipes in the global household and personal care wipes market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 88.4% in 2020 end.
- Among all the end-use segments, the baby care is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.2%, followed by the personal care segment.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global household and personal care wipes market and tt is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Johnson & Johnson, The Procter & Gamble Co (P&G), Kimberly-Clark Corp, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, The Clorox Co, Lion Corp., Edgewell Personal Care Co, Albaad Massuot Yitzhak Ltd., Nice-Pak Products, Inc., The Honest Company, Inc., Hangzhou Linan Poem Clean Day Co., Ltd. and others