Global Horizontal Directional Drilling Market Infographics Description:
- The global horizontal directional drilling market is estimated at US$ 6,707.4 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the horizontal directional drilling market is projected to reach US$ 11,956.2 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Amongst product type, the Maxi-Hdd segment in the global horizontal directional drilling market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 44.4% in 2020.
- Among end-use, the telecommunication segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.7%, followed by the oil and gas segment owing to ongoing innovations and developments in the telecommunication sector globally at a swift pace.
- The US market is expected to dominate the global horizontal directional drilling market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Vermeer Corporation, The Charles Machine Works, Inc, Herrenknecht AG, The Toro Company, XCMG Construction Machinery Co., Ltd, Goodeng Machine, Jiangsu Dilong Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd, DRILLTO TRENCHLESS CO., LTD, DW/TXS Construction Equipment (Beijing) Co., Ltd, Prime Drilling GmbH, Langfang Huayuan Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd, & Tracto-Technik Gmbh & Co. Kg.