Global Running Apparel Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Running Apparel Market is estimated at US$ 16,415.0 in 2020.
- Worldwide Running Apparel Market is projected to reach US$ 27,605.1 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst Product type, the upper garment segment in the global running apparel market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 44.7% in 2020 end.
- Among all the End-user segments, amateur segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.1%, followed by professional athlete.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Running Apparel Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are NIKE, Inc., Adidas AG, Amer Sports Oyj, PUMA SE, Under Armour, Inc., ASICS Corp, VF Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Lululemon Athletica Inc, and MIZUNO Corporation.