Global Metal Stampings Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Metal Stampings Market is estimated at US$ 2,39,753.73 in 2020.
- Worldwide Metal Stampings Market is projected to reach US$ 3,55,609.9 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst Product Type, the other process segment in the global Metal Stampings market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 30.2% in 2020 end, owing to its increased use in various industires such as machinery, etc.
- Among all the end-use segments, the automotive is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.8%, followed by other industrial machinery segment.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global Metal Stampings market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are CIE Automotive SA, Tower International, Inc., Shiloh Industries, Inc., Interplex Holdings Ltd., Oberg Industries LLc, Suzhou Cheersson Precision Metal Forming Co. Ltd., Clow Stamping Company Inc., Kapco Inc., Kenmode Tool & Engineering Inc., Manor Tool & Manufacturing