Global DNA Testing Market Infographics Description:
- The Global DNA Testing Market is estimated at US$ 1,032.1 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the DNA testing market is projected to reach US$ 3,899.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst testing technology, the PCR-based segment in the global DNA testing market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 35.4% in 2020, owing to its useful properties such as ease to operate, excellent accuracy, and quick operation.
- The DTC genetics tests are expected to register the highest CAGR of over 65.5% among all the product type segments, followed by the traditional genetics tests segment.
- Amongst end-user, the ancestry testing segment in the global DNA testing market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 37.4% in 2020 end, owing to its useful properties to find out extended family.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global DNA testing market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Ancestry.com LLC, DC Thomson, 23andme, MyHeritage Ltd., DNA Diagnostics Center, Inc., Living DNA Ltd., RSC Health, and Atlas Biomed.