Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market is estimated at US$ 617.8 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market is projected to reach US$ 2,945.7 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type, the large AUVs (depth more than 1,000 m) segment in the Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 40.3% in 2020. Most of the marine resources are found under deeper ocean’s depth.
- Among applications, the imaging segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 18%, followed by the communication segment.
- Amongst end uses, the military & defense segment in the global autonomous underwater vehicle market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 55.1% in 2020, due to the increasing geopolitical importance and with the increase in the global navigation to protect and defend maritime territories.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global autonomous underwater vehicle market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Lockheed Martin Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG (Atlas Elektronik GmbH), General Dynamics Corporation, L3 OceanServer, Saab AB, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Fugro NV, Groupe Gorge (ECA Group), International Submarine Engineering Ltd., Boston Engineering Corporation.