- Segmentation of the global frozen pizza market report is done on the basis of topping, distribution channel, and region
- Global frozen pizza market is projected to be valued at US$ 26 Billion in 2029, and register CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2029
- Amongst toppings segments, the meat topping segment in the global frozen pizza market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 62.3 % in 2019, as frozen pizzas with meat toppings are popular among non-vegetarian consumers as it provides higher nutrition content.
- Among the 3 distribution channel segments, the retail segment is expected to record highest revenue share of US$ 8,138.9 Mn owing to increasing number of retail chains and rising disposable income.
- The frozen pizza market in North America is expected to record largest revenue share of US$ 5,465.6 Mn as compared to that of frozen pizza markets in other regions.
Companies profiled in the report are Dr. August Oetker KG, General Mills, Inc., Freiberger Lebensmittel GmbH & Co. KG, Conagra Brands, Inc., Hansen Foods, LLC, Amy’s Kitchen, Palermo Villa, Inc., The Schwan Food Company, Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., and Daiya Foods Inc.