Global Fire Detection and Suppression Systems Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Fire Detection and Suppression Systems Market is estimated at US$ 52,825.7 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Fire Detection and Suppression Systems Market is projected to reach US$ 89,509.7 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028.
- Amongst product types, the fire suppression segment in the global fire detection and suppression systems market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 69.5% in 2020 owing to construction industry with strong demand for housing and commercial premises.
- Among applications, the industrial segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.1%, followed by the commercial segment.
- The market in North America is expected to dominate the global fire detection and suppression systems market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International), United Technologies Corporation (Fogmaker International), Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Honeywell International Inc, Dafo Brand Ab, McWane, Inc. (Amerex), Halma plc, Fogmaker International AB, Rotarex S.A., Gentex Corporation.