Global Enteral Nutrition Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Enteral Nutrition Market is estimated at US$ 16,048.4 in 2020.
- Worldwide Enteral Nutrition Market is projected to reach US$ 29,821.1 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst protein composition, the standard protein diet segment in the Global Enteral Nutrition Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 35.9% in 2020 end, owing to its benefits such as reductions in fat mass, body weight, and triglycerides and protect against reductions in body mass.
- Among form segments, liquid is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.7%, followed by powder, owing to its ready-to-use and feed instantly compared to powder form of protein diet.
- Among all the distribution channel segments, online platform is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.2%, followed by hospital sales.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Enteral Nutrition Market . It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Nestle S. A, Fresenius, Abbott Laboratories,Danone S. A, Reckitt Benckiser, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd, Hormel Foods Corp, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Victus, Inc., Global Health Products, Inc., and Grupo Alter.