Global Elastic Rail Fastener Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Elastic Rail Fastener Market is estimated at US$ 2,818.3 in 2020.
- Worldwide Elastic Rail Fastener Market is projected to reach US$ 3,504.0 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product type, the Type I Clip segment in the Global Elastic Rail Fastener Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 41.3% in 2020 end, owing to its properties such as less pressure loss, good elasticity, that helps to better maintain the geometric shape of rail track.
- Among all the application segments, conventional rail is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 2.5%, followed by heavy-haul rail, owing to its wider adoption and cost-benefit compared to other rail types.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the Global Elastic Rail Fastener Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Agico group, Clyde Fasteners, Brainard Rivet Company, Taicang Zhongbo Railway Fastening Co., Ltd., Lewis Bolt & Nut Company, Hebei Yichen Industrial Group Corporation Limited, LB Foster Co., Delachaux Group SA (Pandrol), Vossloh AG, Caterpillar Inc. (Progress Rail).