Global Data Center Accelerator Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Data Center Accelerator Market is estimated at US$ 5,497.5 Mn in 2020.
- Global Data Center Accelerator Market is projected to reach US$ 156,358.6 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 40.1% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst Center Type, the HPC Data Center segment in the Global Data Center Accelerator Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 54.5% in 2020 end, as there is an increase in need to network bandwidth and optimize AI workloads in high-performance computing data centers is resulting in increasing demand for data center accelerators.
- Among all the Processor Type segments, the GPU segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 43.8%, followed by CPU.
- Among the Application segment, Deep Learning Training segment account for majority revenue share and is expected to register highest CAGR of 44.8%, followed by Public Cloud Interface segment.
- Amongst Regions, the North America region in the Global Data Center Accelerator Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 6% in 2020 end, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Companies profiled in the report are Dell Technologies, Inc., International Business Machines Corp, Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, NVIDIA Corp, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., XILINX INC., and Achronix Semiconductor Corporation