- The global cosmetic raw materials market report has been bifurcated on basis of type, application, and region
- Global cosmetic raw materials market is projected to be valued at over US$ 38 Bn in 2029, and register CAGR of 5.1%
- Among the type segments, the active ingredient product type segment is estimated to account for largest revenue share of 35.7% in 2019
- Among the application segments, the skin and body care segment is projected to account for largest revenue contribution of US$ 6,503.7 Mn
- Europe cosmetic raw materials market is expected to dominate in the global market with highest revenue contribution of 34.7%, followed by the North America market
- Asia Pacific cosmetic raw materials market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6%
Companies profiled include BASF SE, Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Arkema S.A., Wacker Chemie AG, Saint-Gobain Weber, Pidilite Industries Limited, Myk Laticrete India Private Limited, MAPEI Corporation, H. B. Fuller Construction Products, Inc. (TEC), and EPIC Flooring Adhesives.