Global Calcium Hypochlorite Industry Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Calcium Hypochlorite Industry Market is valued to be US$ 624.1 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Calcium Hypochlorite Industry Market is projected to reach US$ 722.7 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 1.8% from 2019 to 2028.
- Amongst production process, sodium process segment in the global calcium hypochlorite industry market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 55.8% in 2020.
- Among applications, the water treatment segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 2.3%, followed by the bleaching segment.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global calcium hypochlorite industry market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Sinopec (China Petrochemical Corporation), Tosoh Corporation, Nippon Soda Co., Ltd, Westlake Chemical Corporation, Sree Rayalaseema Hi-Strength Hypo Limited, Tianjin Kaifeng Chemical Co., Ltd, Grasim Industries Limited (Aditya Birla), Organic Industries Private Limited, Solvay SA (Solvay Chemicals).