Global Automotive Turbocharger Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Automotive Turbocharger Market is estimated at US$ 18,443.2 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the automotive turbocharger market is projected to reach US$ 40,783.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2021 to 2029.
- Among the engine type, the diesel engine segment in the global automotive turbocharger market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 64.5% in 2020 end due to the high dependence of the transportation industry on diesel engines, especially for heavy-duty performances.
- Among the vehicle type, the light vehicle is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.5%, followed by the heavy vehicle segment.
- Amongst sales channels, the OEM segment in the global automotive turbocharger market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 88.3% by 2020 end.
- The market in Europe is expected to dominate the global automotive turbocharger market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are BorgWarner Inc., Garrett Motion Inc., Cummins Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., IHI Corporation, Continental Aktiengesellschaft, Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH & Co. (BMTS), Rotomaster International, Precision Turbo & Engine Rebuilders, Inc., Turbo Energy Private Limited, Easyland Automotive Corporation, and Refone Auto Power Co., Ltd.