- The global automotive transparent antenna market report has been bifurcated on basis of material type, frequency, component, end-use, and region
- Global automotive transparent antenna market is projected to be valued at over US$ 0.5 Bn in 2020, and register CAGR of 6.1%
- Among the material type segments, the transparent conductive oxides segment is expected to record majority revenue share of 43.4% in 2019
- Among the end use segments, the Passenger Vehicles segment is expected to account for majority revenue share of US$ 373.5 Mn
- The North America automotive transparent antenna market is projected to account for majority revenue share of US$ 166.1 Mn, followed by Europe market
Companies profiled include TE Connectivity Ltd. (Hirschmann Car Communication), Amphenol Corporation, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Laird PLC (Al Ladder Ltd), KATHREIN-Werke KG, Harada Industry Co. Ltd., Schaffner Holding Ltd., Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik OHG, Metamaterial Technologies Inc., Nearson Inc., and Venti Group.