Australia Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Infographics Description:
- The Australia Light Gauge Steel Framing Market is estimated at US$ 1,378.2 Mn in 2020.
- Australia light gauge steel framing market is projected to reach US$ 2,344.4 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst framing type, the load-bearing light gauge steel framing segment in the Australia light gauge steel framing market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 65.4% in 2020 end, owing to the aesthetics and superior physical attributes of load-bearing steel framing over non-load bearing steel framing.
- Among all the framing components, the wall system is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.6%, followed by the roof system segment.
- Amongst thickness of steel sheet, the less than 1mm segment in the Australia light gauge steel framing market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 34.8% in 2020 end, owing to easy availability and rapid demand from end-users.
- Among applications, the residential buildings segment is expected to dominate the Australia light gauge steel framing market with a 41.3% market share. The residential buildings segment accounts for the largest market revenue share as compared to other applications.
- Companies profiled in the report are BlueScope Steel Ltd., Maxispan Pty Ltd., SBS Group, Steelscene, Australian Framing Solutions, Hitek Steel Framing Pty Ltd., Dynamic Steel Frame, AusSteel Pty Ltd, True Steel Frames, Safeway Steel Frames.