Global Aluminum Pigment Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Aluminum Pigment Market is estimated at US$ 492.1 in 2020.
- Worldwide aluminum pigment market is projected to reach US$ 874.4 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst Type, the non-leafing aluminum pigments segment in the global aluminum pigment market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 36.7% in 2020 end, owing to their superior quality, wide range of applications and an economical price.
- Among all the Application segments, the Paints & Coatings is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.1%, followed by Printing Inks segment.
- Europe market is expected to dominate the global Aluminum Pigment market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are BASF SE, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Toyo Aluminium K.K. (Toyal America, Inc.), Carlfors Bruk, Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment Co. Ltd., Carl Schlenk AG, Silberline Manufacturing Co., Inc., Geotech International B.V, Metaflake Ltd., Kolortek Co., Ltd, The Aluminum Association, and Hefei Sunrise Aluminium Pigments Co., Ltd.